• Please log in to reply

bitsbb01

Posted 14 September 2017 - 04:05 PM

bitsbb01

• Downloader
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Click to view battle stats

Help i'm whats classed as an unverified user, and i'm looking at the pdf sent by Young

and it says that i need to goto my profile

Go to the Forums Main Page Step 6. Scroll Down to Find the Area “Non-Verified Users - Increase Your Downloads” Step 7. Click Request Verification Step 8. Click Start New Topic Step 9. Write a New Topic You may give this topic any title you wish, we suggest something along the lines of “Requesting Re-verification”. In the topic post include any details which are relevant. This may a direct link to your arcade or games page. If your site is locked for guest viewings please include a screenshot of your arcade with the URL address bar clearly visible. Step 10. Wait for a Response One of our staff will review your post, verify that your details are correct and cross check these against our database. Once this process has been completed our staff will update your topic and your account to reflect the changes. If successful your account will be upgraded to the “Webmaster” user group and you will be entitled for extra downloads per day. 

However i cannot seem to find this section on the forum to be able to get verified.. Can anyone help please..

SpecOpsX

Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:01 PM

SpecOpsX

• Gamer
  • 2 posts

I'm in the same boat as Newbie above. Please help.

Robinrose

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:43 PM

Robinrose

Administrator

• Volunteer - Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Contact Midnight Ranger, he can help. I'm so sorry for the wait.

bittsbb01  try now.

Edited by Robinrose, 07 December 2017 - 03:17 PM.

SpecOpsX

Posted 09 December 2017 - 03:32 PM

SpecOpsX

• Gamer
  • 2 posts

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users