Photo

[Need]Ibparcade Stand Alone Version?

• Please log in to reply

blind-eddie

Posted 03 October 2012 - 02:18 PM

blind-eddie

• Gamer
  • 5 posts
My 7 year old son likes to play in the arcade on my site and I would like to give him a safe place to game while online.
I want a stand alone arcade like ibpArcade
I have bought and installed a couple paid arcade scripts, but they do not suit my needs.
I have also installed a few free arcades, some are good, but do not suit my needs.

I have used ibpArcade on my vb sites for so long that I can't use anything else... they just don't measure up to ibpArcade.

I found PHP-Quick-Arcade 3.0.23 Final , its the closest to ibpArcade I can find...is ibpArcade built off that arcade script or the other way around?

I like it a lot, but it needs work to get it where I want it.

Does ibpArcade come in a stand alone version? If so, where can I find it?

Thank you for your time,
Tim

***External Link removed by tinks***

Tinks

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:22 PM

Tinks

Advanced Member

• Gamer
  • 818 posts
Hello Blind-eddie,

I know exactly what you mean about ibproacrade, its all I use.

I also made a forum just for my daughter to play in an arcade. The forum is closed and I signed my daughter up as an admin with no permissions, so she had access but couldn't change anything. I wasn't using my vBulletin Licence but even if I was I don't know if this would be breaking rules as its not public and I can use it as my test forum, just food for thought.

I do not know if there is a stand alone ibproarcade but it would be useful if there was. I must also ask you not to post outside urls on site unless you have permission from a member of staff. The forum is used by children and urls are easily disguised, being a father who has operated forums for a while you will understand this.

If I find anything out I will of course post here. Good luck and please update us if you find a solution, it would be very useful.

Tinks

Posted ImageFor the general rules of our fabulous site click here

New and you have questions click here
Find the Arcade and Download your Games here

blind-eddie

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:39 AM

blind-eddie

• Gamer
  • 5 posts
Hello Tinks,

Sorry for the external link, I should have read the forum rules & yes I do know better.

I have 4 vbulletin lic. only use one for a test site. I do loads of work for other vb.org members still using 3.8.
My test site was closed to new registrants & my son has little access to anything other then the arcade, he loves it & many of his friends & family also play there with the same access.
The script I posted above is as close as I could find & I will be editing it to have ibparcade functionality... It will take me same time, but I will get it done.
I will be more then happy to send you a copy of my edits for you to over-write the default ones that come with that script so you can have a stand-alone arcade without vb on the back-end.
Don't get me wrong, I love vb, I am only trying to find something smaller scaled for my kids and family without the forum.
If you want a link to my attempt, I will be more then happy to send it to you via pm.

Talk with you L8er..... Tim

Tinks

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:04 PM

Tinks

Advanced Member

• Gamer
  • 818 posts

I will be more then happy to send you a copy of my edits for you to over-write the default ones that come with that script so you can have a stand-alone arcade without vb on the back-end.

Yes please Tim and thank you very much.

Don't get me wrong, I love vb, I am only trying to find something smaller scaled for my kids and family without the forum.
If you want a link to my attempt, I will be more then happy to send it to you via pm.

Thank you I would love the link to see what you have done, and yes I also use vB3.8
I wouldn't use any other forum software for myself. Unfortunately teaching is taking all my spare time and more at present so I am unable to give the time to my site that I want to. I have opened my daughters site to the public and closed mine until there is time for me to go back to it. I have set my daughters forum so her friends from school can sign up to use the arcade (They have to enter their school to be accepted and it must match my daughters in order to be let in) but would like her to have an arcade without forum as its not used then contact, spamming and cost is one less worry.

Right books to mark and I will look forward to your PM, I imagine it will be a GREAT distraction lol

L8r, Tinks :hi:

Tinks

Posted ImageFor the general rules of our fabulous site click here

New and you have questions click here
Find the Arcade and Download your Games here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users