Game Problems

• Please log in to reply

Miltage

Posted 17 March 2010 - 01:05 PM

Miltage

• Gamer
  • 2 posts
Hello,

I am using php-quick-arcade, http://quickarcade.jcink.com, and on their site they have a link to these forums, saying that we can download games for the arcade here.

The first day I installed the arcade, I downloaded 3 games here, uploaded and installed them on my arcade, and they worked fine.
The second day, however, I downloaded and installed another 6 or so games, and none of them want to submit scores to the database. After playing the game, it simply redirects you to a page showing you the current highscores, which is empty.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? *-)

tezzag

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:32 PM

tezzag

Management

• Gamer
  • 2,265 posts
can you let me know a couple of the names of the games that dont score, it maybe that jcinks arcade dosnt save scores on v32 games

Please do NOT PM staff members unless asked to or the matter is of a sensitive nature and cannot be displayed in the forums

Miltage

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:08 PM

Miltage

• Gamer
  • 2 posts
These games were De-Animator, Beat the Meter, CursorGrab and Gun Run.

tezzag

Posted 19 March 2010 - 01:47 PM

tezzag

Management

• Gamer
  • 2,265 posts
De-Animator V2

Beat the meter V2

Just out of curiosity can you try download the first 2 games again using the links above, they are both the V2 version of the games and if they work ok its probably a V32 version problem

Please do NOT PM staff members unless asked to or the matter is of a sensitive nature and cannot be displayed in the forums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users