V32 Games

• Please log in to reply

davgw

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:54 PM

davgw

• Gamer
  • 2 posts
Hi - I'm Dave. I'm and I'm new here. :)

I've been using IPB forum software for a long time. I used to run ibProArcade on the old IPB2.3 and after losing all my mods (including the arcade) on upgrade to IPB3, I decided that I didn't really want to be in that position again. I'll still use mods when they're good, but I took most of my site's features out onto the main website after finding out how I could extend the login/session to those pages.

My site isn't specifically about arcade games, but quite a few of the members wanted to compete in a few games like they used to, so I set about coding my own. I figured out how the V2 games use $_Post for scores, etc., and I got those working fine.

Here's the BIG question - is there some kind of faq anywhere that tells of what needs to be done in order to save the scores of v32 (and/or v3) flash games? I don't really want to (have no idea how to) reverse engineer the current released systems for the various kinds of board software.

TIA - Dave

(sorry - please move this if I've posted in the wrong area)

freebird

Posted 30 March 2010 - 02:35 PM

freebird

Advanced Member

• Gamer
  • 391 posts
I'm not sure how to answer your question but Rowdy might. There is an arcade for IPB 3 that is in beta right now , you can get it at invisonize but it only uses v2 games. Sorry I don't know more about it but my reply might bump the question into Rowdy's attention :)
~~ INTENSE ~~ With Common Sense ~~

TechGuy

Posted 31 March 2010 - 04:15 AM

TechGuy

Administrator

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
Send me a PM for a reminder davgw and I will see if I can find that info for you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users