Photo

Big Kahuna Slots V32

• Please log in to reply

sburke9919

Posted 05 September 2009 - 03:54 AM

sburke9919

• Gamer
  • 6 posts
I am running E-Arcade V 2.5.9 on SMF 1.1.10 and I am having an isue with Big Kahuna Slots. The games itself runs fine but it absolutely refuses to post a score. At cash out the game goes blank and remains there. I checked my error log and nothing shows for that time frame in the arcade so I can only assume its the game itself.

tezzag

Posted 05 September 2009 - 05:52 AM

tezzag

Management

• Gamer
  • 2,265 posts
I have this game running on E-Arcade with no problems - the version i have is BigKahunaslotv32Th check and see if yours has the Th on the end, if it does i can only suggest deleting it from the database and reloading and see how that goes

Please do NOT PM staff members unless asked to or the matter is of a sensitive nature and cannot be displayed in the forums

sburke9919

Posted 05 September 2009 - 11:51 PM

sburke9919

• Gamer
  • 6 posts

I have this game running on E-Arcade with no problems - the version i have is BigKahunaslotv32Th check and see if yours has the Th on the end, if it does i can only suggest deleting it from the database and reloading and see how that goes

No, that is not the version I have nor is it the one available on this forum. The version I have is BigKahunaSlotsV32 :( How can I get the version you have?

tezzag

Posted 06 September 2009 - 02:14 AM

tezzag

Management

• Gamer
  • 2,265 posts
Try this version and let me know how you go

Please do NOT PM staff members unless asked to or the matter is of a sensitive nature and cannot be displayed in the forums

sburke9919

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:28 AM

sburke9919

• Gamer
  • 6 posts

Try this version and let me know how you go

There is no "cash out" button on that version.

Also, what version of e-arcade are you running? This seems to be a problem with games on this site. I am not trying to complain. In fact, you have the best games around and I really would like them all to work. As of right now, out of about 50 games, maybe 3 of them score.

tezzag

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:14 AM

tezzag

Management

• Gamer
  • 2,265 posts
after you take the win you can save score with the exit button

sburke9919

Posted 06 September 2009 - 02:50 PM

sburke9919

• Gamer
  • 6 posts

after you take the win you can save score with the exit button

It stalls just like the other one. :(

tezzag

Posted 06 September 2009 - 03:07 PM

tezzag

Management

• Gamer
  • 2,265 posts
not sure what else to do - maybe ask the question on ericsworld (e-arcade home) and see if someone there can help, the only difference is i run 2.5.6 and the version your running is supposed to be just some minor security upgrades

sburke9919

Posted 06 September 2009 - 03:15 PM

sburke9919

• Gamer
  • 6 posts

not sure what else to do - maybe ask the question on ericsworld (e-arcade home) and see if someone there can help, the only difference is i run 2.5.6 and the version your running is supposed to be just some minor security upgrades

Yeah, heres the thing. None of the administrators have been there for over a week. The head admin hasnt been on in almost a month. I am going to do some testing on the forum. I'll see if there is a visible difference in the zipped files for the games that work and the games that do not work. I will let you know what I find out.

I have switched to smf arcade software since there is support available there. I will post again almost the same question in the smf arcade category.

Thank you for trying to help!

indian_outlaw024

Posted 24 December 2009 - 06:09 AM

indian_outlaw024

• Gamer
  • 2 posts

No, that is not the version I have nor is it the one available on this forum. The version I have is BigKahunaSlotsV32 :( How can I get the version you have?

i have the same trouble you are having i have both version's they both play good but dont keep score..
Indian_outlaw024

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users